‘Poisoned’ boy struggles to stand as dad and stepmom ‘tortured him to death’

‘Poisoned’ boy struggles to stand as dad and stepmom ‘tortured him to death’

This is the moment a six-year-old kid struggles to stand before his father and stepmother allegedly poisoned and tortured him to death.

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes, who suffered a “unsurvivable brain injury,” was murdered by Thomas Hughes, 29, and Emma Tustin, 32.

Before his death, the boy was allegedly subjected to a “campaign of cruelty” that met the “medical definition of child torture.”

Police today disclosed CCTV images and audio recordings from Hughes and Tustin’s murder trial, which were shown to jurors.

Arthur can be heard wailing “no one’s going to feed me” in one recording.

Hours before his death, harrowing video footage from a property in Shirley, Solihull, England, showed him waking up on the living room floor where he had been sleeping.

Little Arthur was said to be so frail that he could barely pick his bedding when the video was taken at 8:30 a.m. on June 16 of last year.

Prosecutor Jonas Hankin QC described the clip to the jurors, saying, “Arthur wakes up and stands.”

“He seemed to be having difficulty folding his duvet.” He appeared to be weeping and having difficulty standing. He drags his duvet over the living room floor.”

According to Birmingham Live, Arthur appears shaky on his feet as he tries to move around while wearing the same onesie for the fifth day in a row.

He looks to stumble and stroll limply towards the entrance when he eventually gets to his feet.

The tiny child edges out of the room at the end of the two-minute movie, and at one point loses his hold on his bedding.

He walks out of the living room after scooping it up in his hand.

Read Also: Man accused of killing daughter found dead in New Jersey

Tustin allegedly took more than 22 photos and films of Arthur in distress, according to the court.

Arthur may be heard four times crying “no one loves me” in another 23-second recording.

In another terrifying sound clip, he adds repeatedly, “No one is going to feed me.”

During the trial, the living room CCTV was used extensively to depict what happened to Arthur when he was in lockdown last year.

‘Poisoned’ boy struggles to stand as dad and stepmom ‘tortured him to death’

Jurors were shown surveillance footage of Tustin eating McDonald’s while Arthur was locked in a hallway for 14 hours and forced to sleep on the floor.

They’ve also heard audio samples of Arthur sobbing while allegedly being mistreated that Tustin captured.

“Daddy’s going to throw me out the window, daddy’s going to throw me out the window, daddy’s going to throw me out the window,” he sobbed in one tape.

‘Poisoned’ boy struggles to stand as dad and stepmom ‘tortured him to death’

Tustin allegedly beat Arthur to death on June 16, then called 911 13 minutes later to say he was “barely breathing” after he “headbutted the floor.”

It was reported that when paramedics arrived at the home, Arthur was “laying on his back, utterly motionless, quite pale with purple lips.”

The next day, Arthur died in the hospital from “head trauma inflicted on him by an adult” as a result of being “vigorously shaken and his skull bashed repeatedly on a hard surface.”

Doctors discovered he was poisoned with so much salt before his death that he was “unable to put up a fight,” jurors heard.

The court was told the youngster had more than six spoons worth of the substance in his system – the highest level a medic had ever seen.

Leave a Reply