Apply for this mind-blowing Canada Law Scholarships scheme and get a 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver on an undergraduate degree programme available at Nottingham Trent University.
The programme aims to encourage Canadian law students to apply for the bachelor’s degree programme at the university.
Clarity of Information
Get financial assistance to complete an undergraduate degree at Nottingham Trent University.
Nottingham Trent University is a public research university that holds the 601st place in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Its mission is to ensure learners develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study.
Why study at Nottingham Trent University? Nottingham Trent University is one of the best universities in the world when it comes to providing students with world-class instruction, training, and outcomes. When it comes to graduate employability, NTU’s award-winning graduate employability gives students peace of mind about their futures.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 50% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Canada.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Canadian students.
- Aspirants have to enroll in an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, applicants will be considered to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools they attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, studying in the UK can be challenging. That’s why they make sure you have the language skills you need to succeed right from the start.
Nottingham Trent University will provide a 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver for applicants in the UK.