Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Grand View University is offering the Director’s Awards in the USA.
The motive of the bursary is to support applicants who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for applicants in the USA.
Grand View University is a private liberal arts college in Des Moines, Iowa. It was founded in 1896 and is part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, a church in the United States. Grand View University is 35th on the list of regional schools.
Why study at Grand View University? Grand View University encourages, equips, and empowers students to reach their full potential and serve the world. The core values at Grand View University help faculty, staff, and students do their jobs and reach their goals at the university.
Application Deadline: The university accepts and reviews applications on a rolling basis. However, the applicants are requested to observe course-specific application and document submission deadlines.
- University or Organization: Grand View University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $13,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Grand View can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students at Grand View.
- The applicants must be overseas citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must use the university portal to apply for admission at Grand View. Applicants will be considered based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit official transcripts, Declaration of financial resources, Copy of passport, Letter of recommendation, Statement of purpose, Professional resume.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated high school or have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 95
Grand View University will provide the award amount of $13000 for high-potential applicants in the USA.