Take advantage of George W Gray International Scholarships today! The University of Hull will be providing a tuition award for talented students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The award applies to international students holding an offer to enter full-time, Hull-based chemistry (BSc or MChem) taught degree programme. Successful scholars will receive £9,000.
Clarity of Information
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study costs.
The University of Hull, founded in 1927, is a public research university with about 2,000 programmes and 18,000 students spread across six faculties. They help their students reach their full potential and give them the skills to do well at UH.
Why study at the University of Hull? Candidates at this university can expect fieldwork, practicums, and networking events as part of their education. The university takes a global approach to education that places a high value on new ideas.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is 23 August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £9,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: International BSc Chemistry / MChem Chemistry.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be an international student holding an offer to study Chemistry, joining in year 1 (Level 4) or entering directly into year 2 (Level 5) or year 3 (Level 6)
- Have received an offer to study in an Undergraduate chemistry degree programme at the University of Hull
- Have achieved or worked towards high school chemistry equivalent to UK A-level grade B.
- Have achieved or worked towards the equivalent of 112 UCAS points.
- Pass a chemistry aptitude test set by the University of Hull. The pass mark will be 60% but may be adjusted as needed if the number of applications received results in need to do so.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to submit a separate application for the scholarship. All International offer holders will automatically be considered for the scholarship as part of the application process for Chemistry.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the relevant documents required by the university.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have High School Chemistry equivalent to UK A-level grade B.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have achieved IELTS 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill or equivalent.
Winners will receive up to £9000 for a tuition fee reduction for international students entering levels 4, 5, or 6. Duration of Award The award will cover every taught year of study, i.e., three years for students on BSc or four years.