If you are a high-caliber international student with the ambition to change your future, you can apply for the International Merit Scholarships for Canada students.
To be eligible for the programme, applicants must have a high school certificate or GED – 80-85%, A for the academic year 2022-2023.
Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
According to the Times Higher Education World University Ranking of 801, the University of Derby aims to help students from all over the world realize their full potential and make a positive impact on the world.
Why study at the University of Derby? Employment, state-of-the-art facilities, and teaching are the University of Derby’s primary goals. The Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework give it a gold rating, and the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 ranks it in the top 20 for teaching quality. In addition, the university provides students with hands-on training and internships in the workplace to ensure that their education is relevant to the real world after they graduate.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 17 August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Derby
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Canada.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects offered by Derby are eligible under this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- High School Certificate or GED – 80-85%, A
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students first need to submit an applicatio for the programme they wish to study.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- Officially evaluated institutional transcripts
- Scanned copy of the valid passport
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students should require a High School Certificate or GED with a minimum average of 65% in 5 subjects in grade 12. If specific subjects are requested, a minimum of 65% must be achieved.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The selected students from the eligible countries will be provided £1,500 for their undergraduate study at Derby for the course duration.