Ozyegin University is now offering the International Undergraduate Faculty of Architecture and Design Scholarships to ensure that students from a wide range of backgrounds can earn quality education in Turkey. The applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Clarity of Information
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of talented students in Turkey.
Ozyegin University is a private, non-profit university located in Istanbul, Turkey. Nationally ranked 29th, Ozyegin University’s mission is to create, share, and apply knowledge in the service of society.
Why choose to study at Ozyegin University? Ozyegin University provides extensive flexibility to students, and staff members. It endeavors to be financially accessible to students from different corners of the world and the region through its effective operation and financial support model while offering opportunities to outstanding and talented students with limited financial resources through its effective scholarship system.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by the 31st of August, 2022.
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: Faculty of Architecture and Design
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Industrial Design, Communication Design, Interior Architecture, and Environmental Design offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme via online application portal at the university. All students admitted to the programme will be automatically qualified for the award of scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language proficiency test results.
Successful scholars will receive an educational fund at the Ozyegin University in Turkey.