The University of Nottingham is very proud to announce its PhD Studentships in HeatToPower: New Generation Sustainable Thermoelectric Materials and Devices in order to grant students the opportunity to work with physics and engineering co-investigators. The studentship will be awarded for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship is only offered to UK national students that want to participate in the research of the project HeatToPower: New Generation Sustainable Thermoelectric Materials and Devices at the Department of Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering at Nottingham. Winning candidates will be provided an annual stipend of £15,609 and home tuition fees.
Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for applicants in the UK.
The University of Nottingham is a famously recognized public research university in the United Kingdom, ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. The university has given its dedication to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university that is internationally known for its amazing quality of education. Nottingham has hired a very reliable faculty that gives its best to constantly deliver outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and gives their unbothered attention to each student as the batch sizes at Nottingham are small.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on Friday, 27th May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Department of Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK National applicants can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study programme at the Department of Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be candidates with Home fee status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online through the university portal for admission. To obtain application details regarding the scholarship, students must visit this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed CDT Form
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of an upper second-class honors degree from a 4-year undergraduate course, or equivalent in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Material Science, Natural Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Pharmacy, Synthetic Biology, Computational Biology/Chemistry or a related subject
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The candidates selected by the University of Nottingham will be provided the tuition fee of the PhD programme undertaken at Home fee rates along with an annual stipend of £15,609.