Macquarie University is proud to offer the South Asia Early Acceptance Scholarships in Australia. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
This early acceptance scholarship is awarded to talented and dexterous international students from the South Asian region who intends to pursue a coursework degree at Macquarie University offsetting almost a third of their annual tuition fees.
Clarity of Information
A beneficial offer for applicants in Australia.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia. It is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and interdisciplinary research and teaching excellence.
Why would you like to study at Macquarie University? The university gives an excellent opportunity to those candidates who have the potential to become successful. Here, students can get a variety of options and find the perfect place to live while they study.
Application Deadline: Applications are open year-round.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: AUD $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Asia Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from South Asia (Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of countries from South Asia (Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka)
- Accept your Letter of Offer and pay the commencement fee by the Acceptance Deadline.
- You must be a full-time international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree on-campus (or online if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make their admission to complete the Online Application via the university portal at Macquarie University. Applicants will be assessed automatically for this scholarship. Successful candidates will receive the scholarship with their offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to provide evidence of English language proficiency. However, not all programs require the same level of English proficiency.
Macquarie University will provide the value at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of your bachelor’s or master’s coursework (AUD $5,000 will be credited each session).