Ozyegin University is happy to announce the Undergraduate Faculty of Engineering Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023 in Turkey.
The main objective of this scholarship is to support overseas students who want to enter an undergraduate degree at the university.
Clarity of Information
Great offer for worldwide students in Turkey.
Ozyegin University is a private, non-profit university located in Istanbul, Turkey. Nationally ranked 29th, Ozyegin University’s mission is to create, share, and apply knowledge in the service of society.
Why choose to study at Ozyegin University? Ozyegin University provides extensive flexibility to students and staff members. It endeavors to be financially accessible to students from different corners of the world and the region through its effective operation and financial support model while offering opportunities to outstanding and talented students with limited financial resources through its effective scholarship system.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by the 31st of August, 2022.
- University or Organization: Ozyegin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Electrical-Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Civil Engineering offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to apply for the undergraduate degree programme via the online application portal at the university. After that, applicants will be considered to apply.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- The official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- Statement of Motivation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high-school certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
The selected candidates will receive educational funds and financial support at Ozyegin University.