There are competitive scholarship awards available for international students who are interested in pursuing MBA (Masters) studies at Harvard University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The 2022 Harvard University MBA Boustany Scholarship is currently open for applicants from all over the world including International Students interested in pursuing an MBA at The Harvard Business School.
The prestigious Scholarship is a fully-ride scholarship covering $102,000 (tuition for two years), accommodation and travel costs for successful candidates to study in the USA.
Established in 1636, Harvard University is the oldest higher learning institution in the USA. It was one of the first universities to secularize its curriculum and student body in the 18th century, and by the 19th century, Harvard had emerged as the central cultural establishment in the USA.
The deadline for this scholarship is May 31st, 2022.
- About University and program: Harvard University MBA is one of the global leading business related programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious institutions of higher learning.
- The prestigious Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is offered once in every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
- Department(s): NA
- Course Level: MBA (Masters)
- Mode of Study: Full-time
- Award: A fully funded award covering $102,000 (tuition for two years), accommodation and travel costs
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Host Country: USA
- Eligible Countries: International
- Eligible Courses: Just the MBA programme offered at Harvard University
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to possess impressive academic records
How to Apply:
- Applicants are expected to submit their admission applications via the school’s online portal
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts from the most recent school they attended
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements as stated by the university
- Language Requirements: Applicants MUST show proof of English language proficiency using TOEFL/IELTS.