The University of Lincoln has designed the Bangladesh Scholarships to help students from Bangladesh to access postgraduate level study in the United Kingdom.
The University of Lincoln’s Bangladesh Scholarship is aimed at supporting postgraduate taught students from across Bangladesh. The scholarship is valued at £5,000 and will be awarded to eligible students as a tuition fee discount.
Clarity of Information
Nice offer for applicants to study in the UK.
The University of Lincoln, a public research university in England, is a globally ranked university that aims to develop local, national, and international communities by creating purposeful knowledge and research and producing creative graduates.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? At Lincoln, students are prepared to face a corporate world where employers are increasingly looking for individuals to make a difference in today’s global workplace. Lincoln enables a high-quality student experience in the UK.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is 1 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, Bangladesh.
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in September/October 2022 or January/February 2023
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must create an account and log in through the university’s online portal or you can Download Application Form. If you are applying online, you will need to register an account with them first to proceed using our OneUni system.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent. Please visit your country webpage for more detail regarding regional entry requirements equivalent to a 2:2.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to show proof of English language proficiency, even if English is their first language. The English language requirements listed on the program pages refer to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and typically range from a score of 6.0 to 7.0.
The Bangladesh Scholarship is valued at £5,000 and will be awarded to eligible students as a tuition fee discount at the University of Lincoln.