Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, Keele University is offering Vice-Chancellors Scholarships for international students in the UK for the academic session 2022-2023.
The educational programme is open to high-achieving international or EU Students who will commence the postgraduate degree programme at the university. The scholarship is based on an application, and awards will be made by a selection panel.
Clarity of Information
A beneficial offer for applicants to study in UK.
Keele University was established in 1949 as a research-led university and is currently based in the heart of England. It is globally famous for its top-quality teaching and the method it has adopted to deliver education to students.
Why study at Keele University? The institution provides a world-class learning experience and is often recognized for its high student satisfaction rate. The university has been helping students develop further in their chosen field and stand out from the crowd.
Application Deadline: Applications for this Scholarship are open and will close on 30th June 2022. Successful candidates will be notified via email by 15th July 2022.
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International or EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Scholarship will be awarded in any subject excluding MBA, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Nursing, or Vet School offered by the Keele University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of Keele when your Scholarship application.
- Open to International (including EU) students, eligible to pay overseas fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal to apply to any desired programme. Students interested in applying for the scholarship will have to complete the following application form, outlining why they should be awarded the Scholarship and what would make them an excellent ambassador for Keele University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a first-class or equivalent bachelor’s degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: You must also currently hold a recognized English Language certificate that meets the following criteria:
- IELTS 7.0 or above; or equivalent
The three selected students will receive a full tuition fee reduction for their postgraduate study at Keele University.