Ongoing Recruitment for Warehouse Workers in the USA
The United States of America is a federal republic in North America. It is the world’s third-largest country by total area, and fourth-largest by both land area and population. The economy of the United States is a highly developed capitalist mixed economy, with high levels of productivity. The U.S. has one of the highest per capita GDPs in the world, and its citizens enjoy an average standard of living as well as considerable economic freedom.
It’s the dream of immigrants from all over the globe to move and work in the country. The country has series of set down immigration programs and employment policies which makes it easier for immigrants from all over the globe to move and work in the country hassles free without regards for nationality, gender, race, colour, disability, and all others.
Full Job Description
Warehouse Worker – Display
Starting Pay: $17 per hour
RC Willey Home Furnishings has been in business fornearly 90 years. With a foundation built on trust, our employees get more than just a paycheck. We are committed to helping each other succeed. With benefits such as paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a comprehensive health care plan, we only want the best for our team.
We are looking for a hardworking and energetic warehouse worker to assist our display team ensure that our showroom is staged and presentable.
- Paid Time Off Starting your first day
- Paid Holidays
- Incredible Employee Discounts
- A Tuition Reimbursement program
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance including HSA, Life and Disability coverage and more
- Access to Company medical clinic
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Company Profit Sharing
- 401(k) with company match
- Responsible for uncrating incoming merchandise
- Building furniture and displays throughout the store
- Preparing and tagging items for floor display
- Sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning-up work areas
- Working with various levels of management to ensure that product is being displayed in the most favorable way possible
- All other reasonable duties as assigned by management
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work in heights up to 40 feet in the air
- Able to work as a team and independently to meet goals
- Must be at least 18 years old
We provide onsite training and one on one coaching from our support staff. Overtime may be required depending on workload. To help keep our employees and customers safe, we perform a criminal background check and drug screen.